Lost Password?
No account yet? Register
Home arrow Minutes arrow SISWG Working Group Meeting Minutes 2010-06-23
SISWG Working Group Meeting Minutes 2010-06-23 PDF Print E-mail
Written by Walt Hubis   
Thursday, 24 June 2010
  1. IEEE Patent Slide Set and Call for Patents
  2. Approval of the agenda
    1. Agenda approved unanimously.
  3. Approval of previous minutes
    1. Minutes approved unanimously.
  4. Review of Previous Action Items

a.       P1619.2: Fabio Maino: Checked draft of word document for P1619.2

                                                               i.      Complete.

b.      P1619.2: Matt Ball: Submit comments and draft of P1619.2 to IEEE for sponsor ballot.

                                                               i.      In process, on agenda for next meeting of IEEE RevCom (September).

c.       P1619.3: Noll/Lockhart: Revisions to specification – Draft 8.

                                                               i.      No status, not present.

d.      P1619.3: Officers: Review 1619.3 PAR, recommend any needed changes.

                                                               i.      Some concerns over the use of architecture.

                                                             ii.      Concerns voiced over dependency on KMIP, where OASIS is not a standards organization (they use ITU).

                                                            iii.      Defer PAR change for the time being pending a specification ready for sponsor ballot.

  1. New Business
    1. P1619.2 Updates (Ball/Maino)

                                                               i.      Completed recirculation ballot for 1619.2 with no comments, no negative votes, one abstain.

                                                             ii.      On agenda for 2010 RevCom meeting for advancement to standards board.

                                                            iii.      Matt Ball to complete paperwork and submit the standard.

    1. P1619.3 Updates (Ball/Hubis)

                                                               i.      No updates on status.

    1. New: Open PAR for 1619.0 update for XTS.

                                                               i.      Several items that need updates including single/double key modes.

                                                             ii.      Initial schedule needs adjustment.

  1. Next Meeting
    1. Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 10:00 PT.
  2. Action Items
    1. Matt Ball to complete paperwork and submit the P1619.2 standard.
    2. Bob Lockhart or Landon Noll to provide status of Revision 8 draft.
    3. Matt Ball and Walt Hubis to update action plan based on capability to deliver draft 8.
    4. Matt Ball to provide plan and schedule for 1619rev.
  3. Adjourn
 
< Prev   Next >
© 2017 IEEE Security in Storage Working Group
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.