SISWG Working Group Meeting Minutes 2010-07-21
Written by Walt Hubis   
Wednesday, 21 July 2010
  1. IEEE Patent Slide Set and Call for Patents
  2. Approval of the agenda
    1. Unanimously Approved.
  3. Approval of previous minutes
    1. Unanimously Approved.
  4. Review of Previous Action Items
    1. Matt Ball to complete paperwork and submit the P1619.2 standard.

                                                               i.      Complete.

    1. Bob Lockhart or Landon Noll to provide status of Revision 8 draft.

                                                               i.      Changes need approval by the group. An update will be sent out for approval by the group later this week with a request for review around the changes.

                                                             ii.      Looking for feedback on optional elements v. required elements.

    1. Matt Ball and Walt Hubis to update action plan based on capability to deliver draft 8.

                                                               i.      Still open pending the draft 8 circulation.

    1. Matt Ball to provide plan and schedule for 1619REV.

                                                               i.       Still open.

  1. New Business
    1. P1619REV (Ball)

                                                               i.      Update homepage.

                                                             ii.      Incorporate Errata.

                                                            iii.      Incorporate NIST comments (SP800-38 Revision E).

    1. P1619.2 Updates (Ball/Maino)

                                                               i.      REVCOM paperwork and files submitted.

                                                             ii.      Going into a September meeting, deadline in August.

                                                            iii.      Expect publication 6 months after REVCOM meeting.

    1. P1619.3 Updates (Ball/Hubis)

                                                               i.      See previous discussion of action items.

  1. Next Meeting
    1. Wednesday, August 11, 2010
  2. Action Items
    1. Bob Lockhart to distribute draft 8 for comments.
    2. Matt Ball and Walt Hubis to update action plan based on capability to deliver draft 8.
    3. Matt Ball to migrate SISWG.NET to Grouper.IEEE.org.
    4. Matt Ball: 1619REV issues: Incorporate errata and NIST comments.
  3. Adjourn
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 21 July 2010 )